- Easter Weekend: Friday 10th to Sunday 12th, April 2020
- Victorian State Motorcycle and Sports Complex, Broadford, Victoria,260 Strath Creek Road, Broadford, Victoria
- No racing, just riding, for eligible PRE-1994 Motorcycles & upright speedway bikes
- Gates open to public Friday 7am, concludes at @2pm Easter Sunday
Road Race- Road Bike- Dirt Track- Speedway- Motocross-Trials- Enduro
|Spectator Entry||$40||1 day (Saturday) purchase at the gate|
|Weekend||$60||(Fri, Sat& Sun) purchase at the gate|
- Pre-purchased spectator tickets only available online with rider entry (for crew/family attending with the rider) if spectating only please pay at the event
|Early bird 25/10/19-27/01/20||$106||includes 1 bike per rider entry ($6 – Motorcycling Victoria Rider Levy Included)|
|Entry from: 28/01/20 – 22/03/20||$131||includes 1 bike per rider entry ($6 – Motorcycling Victoria Rider Levy Included)|
|At event:||$171||includes 1 bike per rider entry ($6 – Motorcycling Victoria Rider Levy Included)|
|Extra motorbike:||$10||per bike|
|Entry Sidecar (Passenger only):||$71||licence required ($6 – Motorcycling Victoria Rider Levy Included)|
|1 Event licence:||$30||(Required if no MA competition/recreational licence) per rider or sidecar passenger|
- All riders will incur a $6.00 Motorcycling Victoria Rider Levy Fee
- Online entries close Sunday 22 March 2020 8 pm
Other Pricing :
|Camping: Per person||$20||Friday, Saturday, Sunday night (under 16 free).
PN: Camping prior to Friday night will need to be arranged with Motorcycling Victoria, please call into the MV office on arrival.
|Saturday night Gala Dinner.
|Adult $50. Child $25 (Under 16)|
|Trade stand||$160||entry and camping for 2 people|
|Swap meet site||$100||entry & camping for 1 person|
|Road race Garages||$120||email EOI to Rachelle@ma.org.au|
- Bronze Medallion Holders: Free Spectator entry for the owner of the medallion. If you intend on riding please email Rachelle before entering via Ridernet with your name and medallion number. A code will be emailed to you for a $60 discount on your entry
Event Track Hours
Friday 12 noon-4pm Road racetrack only
Saturday 9 am-4 pm all tracks
Sunday 9 am-2 pm all tracks
Full or zipped together leathers MUST be worn on the road race track- No exceptions!
Camping on-site around the complex
- There are hot showers and toilets located at the road racetrack, MX track and speedway track.
- There is no power to sites, first in best dressed.
- NO ROPING OFF AREAS PERMITTED unless authorised by management.
- Camp pass wrist band will be issued and must always be worn under
- Rider Entrant’s will be sent a SIBBB entry wrist band via Australia post : YOU WILL NEED THIS TO ENTER THE COMPLEX
- Please bring your “Ridernet” receipt & wrist strap to the event (under 16 not required)
Strictly Prohibited from the Event
- UNREGISTERED PIT BIKES
- JUNIOR RIDERS UNDER 16 YEARS
- OPEN FACE HELMETS on RR TRACK
- HELMET CAMERAS
ALL unregistered bike are not permitted to be ridden around the MV complex unless you are commuting to your entered event via set transit lane’s WITHIN THE MV COMPLEX
ROAD BIKE RIDERS please note
Due to the limited grid places, only 1 grid position will be allocated per rider/per class. Road Bikes are not permitted in the Road Race Classes / Road Race bikes are not permitted in the Road Bike Classes. Enter on the day places may not be accepted due to limited grid positions.
Event coordinator Rachelle Wilkinson
Phone Mobile: 0408 652 877 (leave a message)
Office 03 9684 0525
For concerns on Motorcycle eligibility/motor bike related enquiries phone:
Road Race/Road Bikes – Mick Pettifer on 0407 340 273
Dirt Track/Speedway – Rick Wason on 0427 500 881