Motorcycling Australia Policies
Maintaining the integrity of motorcycling in Australia is of the utmost importance to MA. The Sport’s integrity is founded on its culture of competing clean and “doing your best”.
- If you are seeking information about National Integrity Framework policies, go to that page.
- If your issue relates to a club or state-based race or series, you must exhaust your redress rights under the General Competition Rules (GCRs) before escalating to MA.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy – administered by MA
Non-NIF Integrity and Dispute Resolution Policies
- Non NIF Complaint and Dispute Resolution Policy
- Fraud and Corruption Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Social Media Policy
- MA Environmental Sustainability Policy
- MA Environmental Framework & Management Plan
- FIM Environmental Code