No Licence, No Club Membership – NO WORRIES!
More riding, more often!
MA affiliated clubs now have the opportunity to run Ride Park Days that are safe and controlled non-competition riding days where families, friends and kids of all abilities can enjoy social riding. Available for riders of all ages and no club membership is required.
No Licence Required
– You do not need a state issued motorcycle licence or MA Licence
– At time of booking or at the event, you will have an option to purchase Personal Accident coverage and it is highly recommended
– Junior KickStart Licence or Logbooks are not required
– No minimum age requirement for kids
– Discipline specific riding gear is essential. (Helmet, goggles/visor, gloves, jersey and pants or suit. Body armour recommended especially for junior off-road riders.)
– Helmets must be in good condition with no damage compromising the safety protection of the helmet
– Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced
– Parents can be on track with their learner junior riders assisting them
– RPA Days are held at MA Affiliated Clubs and Licenced Tracks. If your Club or Track is not MA affiliated just contact your State Controlling Body to arrange a Track Inspection
– Difficult or advanced technical sections of the tracks will be bypassed for RPA days to ensure riders of all abilities make it around safely and with ease
These days are leisure fun days, not practice days. They are not suitable for experienced racers looking for track time, practice or testing
– Quads must be in dedication Quad only sessions
– Electric bikes welcome and encouraged
Calendar – Check your state calendar for upcoming events – State Controlling Body (SCB) websites here
Follow Us – Jump onto Facebook and be sure to follow us at www.facebook.com/RideParksAustralia/
- RPA Guidelines
- COVID Safe Plan
- Liability Waiver
- Event Report
- Attendance Register / Participant Sign On Form Template
Clubs, please contact your State Controlling Body for queries on setting up an RPA Day on Ridernet.
State and national regulations and guidelines regarding COVID-19 must be followed at all times