More riding, more often!
MA affiliated clubs now have the opportunity to run Ride Park Days that are safe and controlled non-competition riding days where families, friends and kids of all abilities can enjoy social riding. Available for riders of all ages and no club membership is required.
No Licence Required
– You do not need a state issued motorcycle licence or MA Licence
– At time of booking or at the event, you will have an option to purchase Personal Accident coverage and it is highly recommended.
– Junior KickStart Licence or Logbooks are not required.
– Discipline specific riding gear is essential. (Helmet, goggles/visor, gloves, jersey and pants or suit. Body armour recommended especially for junior off-road riders.)
– Helmets must be in good condition with no damage compromising the safety protection of the helmet.
Ride Groups – Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced
– Parents can be on track with their learner junior riders assisting them.
– Difficult or advanced technical sections of the tracks will be bypassed for RPA days to ensure riders of all abilities make it around safely and with ease.
– These days are leisure fun days, not practice days. They are not suitable for experienced racers looking for track time, practice or testing.
Calendar – Check your state calendar for upcoming events – State Controlling Body (SCB) websites here
Follow Us – Jump onto Facebook and be sure to follow us at www.facebook.com/RideParksAustralia/
Questions – email us on email@example.com